- Also dont be racist.
- Be nice and respectful to others.
- Show people that you respect them like they respect you.
- Do not lie to others, as this is lying to yourself.
- Consider what kind of friends would you pick.
- Understand that you can be looked down on by a more popular belief. Unfortunately, that is just human nature. But remember that being a good person is harder than being a bad person, so never take the easy way out. Stand up to bad people with a small sense of pride in yourself that says, “Hey, I am stronger than you will ever be.”
- Be kind.
- Don’t be judgmental.
- Have time with your family and also your friends.
- Study the lives of persons you consider as good, and try to emulate them. Study the lives of persons you consider as not so good, and identify similar faults in yourself and correct them.
Remember, happiness is a state of mind. The only thing in the world that we can really control is ourselves, so chose to be happy, and control yourself by purposely maintaining a positive mental attitude